Zertz Video and the audio conferencing app presents countless opportunities to businesses. Whether it’s engaging remote workers, collaborating across departments and locations, interviewing job candidates or managing suppliers, this technology is efficient and scalable. Zertz offers impeccable cost-effective solutions to help organizations stay connected. Zertz helps the organisation as well as the enterprise to stay connected.
Benefit to business
Benefits of video conferencing software and its potential business applications are:
- It’s efficient- Reduced commuting time is one of the most obvious but significant benefits of video conferencing. If sustainability is a mandate in your organisation, teleconferencing is a far greener alternative than in-person meetings.
- Saves travel money- People often travel great distances for training, conferences and business meetings.
- It connects teams- Teams are becoming increasingly geographically separated for several reasons. But vast distances don’t matter when you can bring your team together via video conferencing, either for regular meetings or spur-of-the-moment check-ups.
- Improves productivity- Need a quick answer to a tricky question? Instead of sending an email to your colleague and hoping for an answer tomorrow, connect for a quick video conference conversation and use a screen-share function to move on with your project.
- Improves attendees- It’s often challenging to coordinate busy schedules and bring staff together for in-person meetings. Video conferencing allows the kind of flexibility that can boost meeting attendance rates, and record the discussion for non-attendees.
- This means less idle conversation and more productivity during the allocated time.
Video conferencing provides a strong competitive edge for your business. Zertz helps you to make communication easier and fun with its all-new app.