According to the report, there are 20367 latest corona cases, and a lot of deaths happen. Chief Minister of Kerala announced that shopping malls would be able to open in similar situations. It may extend from 7 am to 9 pm six days per week. This announcement would arrive into result in the state from 11th august. Also, the chief minister of Kerala told persons to execute Vavu Bali, a yearly Hindu rite to pay homage to the antecedent, at their house the previous year. The TDB (Travancore Devaswom Board) declared to stay away from Bali Tharpanamm in its holy place this year. More so, Bali Tharpanam drops on 8th August on Sunday.
Collectors of the district will deploy particular teams to check the efficient implementation of RRTs (Rapid response Teams). The order of 4th august also declared that it must be the accountability of proprietors of few establishments to avoid crowds outside or inside the shop. According to the new order, the similar situations will appropriate shops in malls. The latest order announced the permission of opening shopping malls, banks, markets, financial institutions, offices, and factories.
What is unlock new in Kerala?
- Shopping malls would be able to open in similar situations. It may extend from 7 am to 9 pm six days per week.
- It may open from Monday to Saturday.
- If a larger than ten persons per thousand populace test is positive in a region in a week, there would be tertiary or triple lockdown.
- It will be no lockdown on 15th and 22nd august on Sunday, anticipating independence day and the Onam rush.
- Only twenty persons would permit for funeral or marriage.